Tax and Accounting Supervisor (25 Person Firm - Non Traditional Culture)
Fort Collins, CO
We have been engaged by the Partner of a Ft. Collins based, 25 person public accounting firm that definitely isn’t the type of firm your dad worked at, to help them identify someone for a Tax & Accounting Supervisor position. They have a relaxed, friendly culture that reflects the culture of many of their clients.
Here is why you should really consider this Tax & Accounting Supervisor position:
- Cool location in Old Town Ft. Collins
- Open workspace that encourages collaboration and interaction
- Relaxed culture with casual dress code and no pretense
- Smart people that work hard for their clients
- Partners that emphasize work-life balance
- Remote work arrangements now and in the future
- Responsibilities that include accounting and tax
- Competitive pay and bonus
- Opportunity to advance within 1 - 2 years
Our client will consider someone from out of state, but this is not an entirely remote position….so you’ll have to move to the Ft. Collins area.
What kind of background we hope you have:
- Minimum of 3 years prior accounting and/or tax compliance experience
- Prior public accounting experience a real plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA, CPA candidate or EA preferred
- Prior experience supervising and training staff
- A desire to have fun, goof around a bit and still get work done
- Friendly communication style
Qualified candidates will have worked in positions such as Accountant, Accounting Supervisor, Tax Accountant, Tax Associate, Senior Tax Associate, CPA, Accounting Manager, etc.