Tax Manager (SaaS Company)
Denver, CO US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
We have been engaged by the Tax Director of a SaaS company in the Denver area to help identify and hire someone for a Tax Manager position. The role has just opened, and it can be an amazing opportunity for someone looking to make the jump to a great industry role.
Why we like this Tax Manager position:
- Larger tax department creates opportunity for advancement
- Tax leadership and understands the struggles of being a working parent
- Culture that encourages learning and development
- Full suite of benefits including health and dental insurance, LTD, STD, life insurance, maternity and paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, PTO and paid sick time, etc.
- Hybrid work situation (2-3 days from home)
- Very competitive salary (120-140k)
What the Tax Manager will be doing:
- Federal, state, and local income tax compliance
- Managing and reviewing the work of Tax analysts
- Assisting with tax provision
- Responding to notices from the IRS and state authorities
- Various special projects related to federal, state and local income taxes
What kind of background the Manager should have to be qualified:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Master’s in Accounting or Tax preferred
- 5-8 years of corporate income tax experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to help and train others as needed
Currently, the tax department is working remotely or rotating into the office 2 – 3 days a week. There is an option for someone to be remote for the next few months, but our client wants someone to be based in the Denver area in the long term.