Tax Analyst (SaaS Company)
Denver, CO | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
We have been engaged by the Tax Director of a SaaS company in the Denver area to help identify and hire someone for a Tax Analyst position. Here is the long and the short of it:
Why we like this Tax Analyst position:
- Larger tax department creates opportunity for advancement
- Tax leadership and understands the struggles of being a working parent
- Culture that encourages learning and development
- Mentoring from some of the best and brightest
- Full suite of benefits including health and dental insurance, LTD, STD, life insurance, maternity and paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, PTO and paid sick time, etc.
- Hybrid work situation (2-3 days from home)
What the Tax Analyst will be doing:
- Federal, state and local income tax compliance
- Assisting with tax provision preparation
- Responding to notices from the IRS and state authorities
- Various special projects related to federal, state and local income taxes
What kind of background the Tax Analyst should have to be qualified:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Master’s in Accounting or Tax
- 1 – 3 years of corporate income tax experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to help and train others as needed
Relocation assistance is not available for the Tax Analyst position. Currently, the tax department is working remotely or rotating into the office 2 – 3 days a week. There is an option for someone to be remote for the next few months, but our client wants someone to be based in the Denver area in the long term.
Qualified candidates for the Tax Analyst position will have a title such as: Tax Accountant, Tax Associate, Tax Specialist, Senior Tax Analyst, Tax Consultant, CPA, Staff Accountant, Senior Tax Associate, etc.