Tax Accountant (Distribution Company)
We have been engaged by one of the Tax Directors of a large distribution company to help identify someone for a Tax Accountant position. This position will be focused on assisting with federal, state and some international income tax compliance and also assisting with quarterly and year end provisions for this publicly traded company.
Why this Tax Accountant position might be right for you:
- Reasonable hours (usually 40 hour work weeks)
- Opportunity to advance and learn new things
- Extensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, LTD and STD, 401(k) with company contribution, tuition reimbursement, PTO and paid holidays, etc.
- Open and friendly management and culture
- Company and department that believes in the use of technology
The ideal background for this Tax Accountant we need:
- Minimum of 2 years of corporate tax compliance experience
- At a minimum, some exposure to tax provision work
- Bachelors degree in Accounting (advanced degree a plus)
- Advanced technology usage skills
Out of state candidates are not being considered at this time, but may be in the future.
Qualified candidates will have a title such as: Tax Accountant, Tax Associate, Senior Tax Accountant, Tax Senior, Senior Tax Associate, Tax Specialist, Tax Consultant, etc.