Senior Tax Manager ( Oil and Gas)
Denver, CO US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
We have been engaged by a large energy client in the Denver area to help identify and hire someone for a Senior Tax Manager position. The role has just opened, and it can be an amazing opportunity for someone looking to take on a new challenge in their career.
What this position offers:
- Opportunity to lead a team of strong tax professionals
- Culture that encourages career development
- Full suite of benefits including health and dental insurance, LTD, STD, life insurance, maternity and paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, PTO and paid sick time, etc.
- 9/80 schedule (every other Friday off all year)
- Very competitive salary (170-190k)
- Company Equity and generous Bonuses
What the Senior Tax Manager will be doing:
- Federal, state, and local income tax compliance
- Managing and reviewing the work of Tax analysts
- Assisting with tax provision
- Responding to notices from the IRS and state authorities
- Various special projects related to federal, state and local income taxes
What kind of background the Manager should have to be qualified:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Master’s in Accounting or Tax preferred
- 8-12 years of corporate income tax experience
- Oil and gas tax experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lead a team of tax professionals
Currently, the tax department is working remotely on Mondays and will continue to have every other Friday off.