Senior Tax Analyst (FinTech Company)
Denver, CO US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
We have been engaged by the VP of Tax of a medium size FinTech company to help identify a Senior Tax Analyst for their tax team. This position is an addition to their current team and is going to focus on tax provision work and special projects. This opportunity is a change for someone to pivot out of public accounting and have a better work-life balance.
What makes this Senior Tax Analyst job so good?
- Lots of opportunity to learn and advance with strong leadership in the tax department
- Hybrid work situation allowing for remote work
- Progressive management that allows for work flexibility
- Great benefits package including health, dental, unlimited PTO, health club membership, etc.
- Salary of $85-95k plus bonus
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Community volunteering opportunities
What will you be doing as a Senior Tax Analyst?
- Assisting with quarterly and annual tax provisions
- Working on various special projects as needed
- Helping with federal and state audit work
- Review with tax account reconciliation for corporate income tax accruals and payments
- Work with external consultants for preparation and review of US and international income tax compliance
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
What kind of background do I need for the Senior Tax Analyst position?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting (Master’s in Tax preferred)
- 2+ years of tax experience
- Experience with a large public accounting firm or corporate tax department a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to meet deadlines
Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply. Our client has flexibility on start date.
Qualified candidates might have a title such as: Senior Tax Accountant, Senior Tax Analyst, Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst, Tax Specialist, Tax Manager, Senior Tax Associate, Tax Associate, Senior Tax Specialist, CPA, Tax Consultant, etc.