Oxford Tax Recruiting https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61557/logos/oxfordtax-squ.png http://www.oxfordtaxrecruiting.com http://www.oxfordtaxrecruiting.com USD 85500 103500 YEAR true
Senior Tax Analyst (Tech Company)
Denver, CO US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Posted: 05/29/2023 2023-05-29 2023-08-02 Employment Type: Direct Hire Industry: Tax - Industry (Corporate) Pay Rate: $85,500 - $103,500 + Bonus
We have partnered with the Tax Director of a corporate tax department to help recruit a Senior Tax Analyst for their group. The company is a major player in the technology industry, and if you’re ready to make the transition out of the tedious structure of public accounting, this is the role for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Federal and state income tax compliance for corporate and partnership entities (1120 & 1065)
- Assisting the group with quarterly and year-end provision calculations
- Audit support
- Various special projects related to tax.
The benefits of the Senior Tax Analyst position include:
- Traditional 40–45-hour work week
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus
- Employee and family friendly culture
- Flexible hybrid structure that allows freedom for at-home work up to 3 days per week
- Beautiful office space for when you do come in
- Strong benefits package that includes medical, dental, and strong PTO policy
Qualified candidates for the Senior Tax Analyst position will have:
- 2 to 8 years of tax experience in a medium or large public accounting firm or with a corporate tax department
- Experience preparing partnership and/or corporate tax returns
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related subject
- MST or MSA preferred but not required
* Out of state candidates will be considered but no relocation assistance is available.