Senior Tax Analyst (Remote or Hybrid)
Denver, CO | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Senior Tax Analyst (Digital Media Company)
We have been engaged by the Senior Tax Director of an industry leading company headquartered in the Denver area to help identify a candidate for their Senior Tax Analyst position. In this position you will get exposure to a wide variety of tax related work, such as compliance, tax provisions, audit support and many other tax related projects. Qualified candidates will have tax experience from either a public accounting environment or a corporate tax department.
The company offers some strong benefits including:
- Competitive base salary of $85-90k plus a bonus of 10%. which historically pays at 100%
- Full suite of insurance and retirement contributions
- Work week that rarely exceeds 40 hours
- Mentorship from a strong leader
- Paid time off
- Industry leading company that is changing and growing (a fair bit of M&A activity)
Qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Advanced degree a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of tax experience working with corporations
- Interest in a wide range of tax related work and projects.
Because this position can be fully remote, out of state candidates are encouraged to apply.
Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's Degree?Ideal Answer: Yes
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?Ideal Answer: Yes
Do you have a minimum of 2 years of experience with corporate tax?Ideal Answer: Yes
Have you completed the following level of education: Master's Degree?Ideal Answer: Yes