We are working the VP of Tax of a communications infrastructure solutions company to help their tax department find a new International Tax Manager. This is a cool opportunity to work for a corporate tax team and wear many hats!
A few of the awesome benefits the International Tax Manager will enjoy:
- Base salary range of $120,000-$150,000
- Full-time employees are also eligible for discretionary quarterly short-term and long-term incentive cash bonuses which are based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Currently working fully remotely but will transition to a hybrid work arrangement in the future
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Some responsibilities of the International Tax Manager will include:
- Prepare/Review international tax calculations for global tax provision.
- Prepare/Review income tax workpapers necessary for all international income tax compliance, including foreign tax payment.
- Prepare all 5471/8858 for foreign entities and assist with other international tax aspects of U.S. tax compliance
- Maintain the companies transfer pricing policies and record monthly accounting entries ensuring compliance with the policy
- Calculate foreign tax provisions of overseas entities for completion of statutory audit filings
- Manage foreign income tax audits as they arise.
- Assist with foreign treasury and cash management activities
- Compliance with European DAC6 reporting requirements
- Perform tax research and analysis as required to ensure the company is in compliance with statutory and legal requirements
- Assist with special projects such as tax planning, accounting methods, and due diligence efforts on M&A activities