Twin Cities, MN
We are currently engaged with a unique smaller Public Accounting Firm in Apple Valley, MN that has a staff of highly knowledgeable CPA's with experience in a variety of industries. Our client has a commitment to delivering exceptional value. They accomplish this by building strong customer relationships, increasing their knowledge of industries in their niche and attracting and retaining talented staff. It is with an eye to this mission that our client has sought out our services to help identify a Tax Supervisor to join their group. Our client is looking for an individual who can contribute to their long-term success, and in return provide tools and experience to help their employees professionally develop.
Here are just a few of the benefits of working with our client:
- Mentoring from Senior Partners
- Dynamic environment with lots of possibility for growth.
- Wide variety of tax services in many different industries
- Fun, team-oriented environment
- Great Work-life balance and flexible scheduling
- Resources to develop your own book of business
As a Tax Supervisor for our client, you will have an opportunity to develop client relationships and serve as a trusted advisor. You will participate in client meetings to assist with answering questions, review of returns, research of tax issues, and strategic tax planning. You will prepare and review work papers and tax returns, including technically complex returns.
- CPA license preferred
- 2+ years of tax experience in public accounting
- Proven technical proficiency in preparation of complex tax returns including business, individual and trust returns
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex tax regulations
- Excellent time management skills
- Dedication to client service: meets client deliverables – both internal and external
- Contributor to success of the Firm; team oriented
- Exhibits core values of integrity, accountability, leadership and professionalism
- Experience in trust and estate returns or eagerness to develop subject matter expertise in trust