Tax Staff/Senior Staff (Medium Firm)
Twin Cities, MN | Direct Hire
Tax Staff/Senior Staff
We have been engaged by a shareholder of a local public accounting firm in St. Paul to help identify someone for a Senior or Staff Tax Accountant position. Our client offers a variety of tax compliance, planning and consulting services to small - medium sized businesses, partnerships, family groups and HNW individual clients. Since many of the staff have families, these guys typically work about 55 hours a week during peak times. They are offering competitive compensation, including a strong bonus and full benefits.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 1 - 4 years public accounting experience in tax preparation and client service.
- CPA & Masters in Tax is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in all areas of income taxation (i.e., individual, partnership, corporate, trust).
- Knowledge and experience in transfer taxation (i.e., estate and gift tax) a plus.
- Proficiency in tax research and memorandum writing.
- Strong verbal and writing skills, including interaction with client personnel.
- Strong computer skills. Experience with Excel, Word, tax preparation software (ProFx a plus).
- Ability to prepare and/or review tax engagements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to communicate with clients, staff, and management.
Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply.