Seattle, WA | Direct Hire
We are working with a boutique public accounting firm seeking qualified Tax Senior candidates. Tax Senior responsibilities include: preparation of highly complex tax returns, including individual, trust, non-profit and corporate returns; technical research; and high level special project work. Depending on experience, responsibilities may also include review of tax returns.
The firm is committed to providing talented and dedicated staff with an environment that supports work-life balance, including flexible work schedules and individually tailored career paths. Outside of their major tax deadlines, many employees work part-time or compress their work week.
Collaboration and professional growth are key components of this firm. Their entire team works together to provide excellent service to their clients. This promotes continual learning opportunities for staff as they expand their technical knowledge and develop strong relationships with firm owners, clients, and associated professionals.
Qualified candidates have the following skills and experience:
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Licensed CPA or actively pursuing certificate (partial passing of exam)
- 3+ years public accounting experience in tax planning and compliance
- Experience with complex tax and accounting issues
- Strong organizational, computational, and analytical skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong research skills
- Excellent human relations and communications (oral and written) skills
- Fluent in English, including both oral and written communications
- Proficiency in multiple software applications, including QuickBooks and Microsoft Office suite
They offer highly competitive compensation and benefits, including employer-paid medical, dental and long-term disability insurance for the employee; a 401(k) plan with matching contribution; payment for continuing education courses, professional licensing and membership in professional organizations.