Tax Senior (Medium Firm)
Seattle, WA | Direct Hire
Enjoy a work-life balance! This boutique firm offers a flexible work schedule and employees work part-time or compress their work week. They work with high net worth individuals, their families, non-profit organizations and closely held businesses. Responsibilities include: preparation of highly complex tax returns, including individual, trust, non-profit and corporate returns; technical research; and high level special project work. Depending on experience, responsibilities may also include review of tax returns.
Collaboration and professional growth are key components of this firm. Qualified candidates have the following skills and experience:
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Licensed CPA or actively pursuing certificate (partial passing of exam)
- 3+ years public accounting experience in tax planning and compliance
- Experience with complex tax and accounting issues
- Strong organizational, computational, and analytical skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong research skills
- Proficiency in multiple software applications, including QuickBooks and Microsoft Office suite
They offer highly competitive compensation and benefits, including employer-paid medical, dental and long-term disability insurance for the employee; a 401(k) plan with matching contribution; payment for continuing education courses, professional licensing and membership in professional organizations.