Tax Manager (Wealth Management Firm)
Twin Cities, MN
We have been approached by a prominent Wealth Management firm in Minneapolis to identify a strong Tax Manager to serve and inform their high-profile clients. This is complex, interesting, and engaging work without the volume and hours of public accounting. They offer a strong compensation package, a relaxed office environment, and the ability to advance within the company.
- Tax compliance and projections for HNW individuals, their businesses, related investments and trusts
- Participate in a client-facing capacity during meetings.
- Serve as a tax resource for the firm’s client base
- Responsible for ensuring that all tax related research and data gathering is complete, and presentation materials are prepared in a timely fashion for clients and prospects.
- Scheduling tax related meetings, and providing appropriate follow-up.
- Monitors and reviews client quarterly tax estimates.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and CPA designation required.
- 4+ years of experience in individual and trust tax services is preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office products is required.
- Proficiency with tax and financial related software solutions is required.
* Qualified candidates might have a title like: Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst, Tax Associate, Tax Consultant, Tax Specialist, Tax Senior, Senior Tax Accountant, Senior Tax Analyst, Senior Tax Associate, Tax Manager