Tax Manager (Pre-IPO Service Company)
Remote, (none selected) | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
We are currently working with the Senior Tax Director of a pre-IPO, disruptive, outsourced accounting and CFO services company to help them identify a Tax Manager to join their growing team.
Here are just a few of the benefits of working with our client in this Tax Manager position:
- Fully remote work opportunity with California headquartered company
- Flexible working hours
- Fully digital onboarding process
- Progressive and inclusive culture
- Most of the upside of public accounting without as much downside
- Competitive salary of $90-130K plus bonus
- Dynamic environment with possibility for growth
- Company that believes in using the most up to date technology to make work smarter
- Fun, team-oriented environment
The Tax Manager will have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of tax experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field (Advanced degree a plus)
- Proven technical proficiency in preparation of complex tax returns including corporations and partnerships
- Contributor to success of the team
- Exhibits core values of integrity, accountability, leadership and professionalism
- CPA license preferred
Since this is a fully remote position, candidates in any of the 50 states are being considered.
Qualified candidates may currently have a title such as: Tax Manager, Senior Tax Manager, Senior Tax Accountant, Senior Tax Associate, Tax Specialist, Tax Consultant, CPA, etc.