St. Cloud, MN | Direct Hire
We have partnered with a very unique firm that is seeking a Tax Manager to join their team. The goal of the firm is to deliver proactive advice and technical expertise while providing a flexible and casual work environment. Their tax practice is unique for a local firm as their clientele varies across many industries. They offer excellent pay/benefit packages with flex/part-time scheduling and summer overtime is an exception, not the general rule.
- Reviews individual, business, multi-state corporate, consolidated tax and S corporation tax returns for small to medium sized businesses
- Prepare individual returns of high complexity
- Supervise, trains and develops staff
- Develops of workflow plans and budget hours in order to meet deadlines
- Serves as resource for staff for training and questions
- Researches tax issues
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of accounting CPA licensed or be working on the CPA exam
- Understanding and experience in tax provision calculations
- Strong communication skills, client service, and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive health, dental, disability, life and flexible benefits plan.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Professional credentials/membership dues.
- Continuing education.
- Flexible work arrangements for eligible employees.