Tax Manager (Wealth Enhancement Group)
We have been engaged by a prominent Wealth Management firm in Minneapolis to help identify someone for a Tax Manager position. They are well regarded with a national presence and lead the industry in innovation and results.
What makes this Tax Senior position so good:
- Very competitive compensation and incentives
- Very reasonable hours (typically 40 hours/week) and no long busy season
- Company has a tax group of about 6 people providing advancement opportunity
- Convenient location in Minneapolis
- Team oriented environment and workflow
- Very strong benefits package including health, dental, LTD, retirement savings, etc.
- High profile clientele
- Progressive and friendly culture
- Relocation assistance available for out of state candidates
The responsibilities of the Tax Senior include:
- Tax compliance for HNW individuals, related entities, and trusts
- Income tax planning and consulting
- Special research projects related to tax
- Assisting with tax minimization strategies
Preferred background for the Tax Senior position:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Advanced degree in accounting or tax a plus
- CPA or CPA candidate a plus
- 4+ years of corporate tax experience
Candidates for this position will often have titles such as: Tax Accountant, Senior Tax Analyst, Tax Analyst, Tax Consultant, Senior Tax Accountant, Tax Professional, CPA, Senior Tax Specialist, Tax Professional, CPA, Tax Specialist, Tax Manager, Senior Tax Manager.