Tax Manager (Real Estate Company)
Twin Cities, MN
We have been approached by a Wealth Management firm in Minneapolis to identify a strong Tax Manager. This is interesting and engaging work without the volume and hours of public accounting. They offer a strong compensation package and a relaxed office environment.
- Preparation, review and completion of HNW individual, business, and trust tax returns and tax projections.
- Participate in a client-facing capacity during meetings.
- Serve as a tax resource for the firm’s client base
- Responsible for ensuring that all tax related research and data gathering is complete, and presentation materials are prepared in a timely fashion for clients and prospects.
- scheduling tax related meetings, and providing appropriate follow-up.
- Monitors and reviews client quarterly tax estimates.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and CPA preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in individual and trust tax services is preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office products is required.
- Proficiency with tax and financial related software solutions is required.
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
*The following titles would be suitable for this role: Tax Manager , Senior Tax Manager , Tax Director , Tax Supervisor , Tax Accounting Manager , Tax Senior