Tax Manager (Northern Colorado)
We have been engaged by the Head of Tax of a global manufacturing company located in the Northern Colorado area to help them identify a Tax Manager. This large, private company is a leader in their industry.
What makes this such a good job:
- Lots of opportunity to advance and learn
- Dynamic and fun environment
- Great opportunity to do interesting work outside of the dense city environment
- Competitive compensation plan and incredible bonus opportunity
- Supportive environment where tax is truly valued
- Opportunity to spread your wings and work on international tax, planning and research projects and other interesting stuff
What we need:
- Someone with 5+ years of corporate tax compliance and provision experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (advance degree in tax or accounting a plus)
- Prior Big 4 or regional public accounting firm experience a plus
- Willingness to help out where needed and adjust to different projects
- Leadership and mentoring abilities
A more detailed job description is available upon request. Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply and relocation assistance is available.