Tax Director - Wealth Management Firm
Twin Cities, MN
We have been approached by a Wealth Management firm in Minneapolis to identify a strong Tax Director. They have very high profile clientele and interesting work without the volume and hours of public accounting. They offer a strong compensation package, relaxed office environment and a fast-paced, collaborative culture.
- Preparation, review and completion of HNW individual, business, and trust tax returns and tax projections.
- Participate in a client-facing capacity during meetings.
- Serve as a tax resource for the firm’s client base
- Responsible for ensuring that all tax related research and data gathering is complete, and presentation materials are prepared in a timely fashion for clients and prospects.
- Scheduling tax related meetings, and providing appropriate follow-up.
- Monitors and reviews client quarterly tax estimates.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and CPA designation required.
- 8+ years of experience in individual and trust tax services is preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office products is required.
- Proficiency with tax and financial related software solutions is required.