Tax Associate (medium size firm)
We have partnered with a Denver based, medium size public accounting firm located in downtown Denver to help the tax partners identify someone for a Tax Associate position.
This established and well liked firm boasts:
- A progressive and fun work environment.
- An environment that believes in the value of technology to make work easier.
- A busy season schedule that won’t leave you running on empty.
- A family friendly culture.
- A generous PTO plan and flexible schedule (including working remotely…..when we start to come back into the office).
- A partner and management team that really understands the importance of mentoring and coaching.
- Advancement and promotions.
- An incredibly competitive compensation and benefits package.
- New office space that overlooks Coors Field.
The person we are looking for will be:
- A tax professional with 2 to 5 years of recent public accounting experience.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting (advanced degree a plus).
- CPA or actively working towards being certified.
- Have the desire to learn and grow and be mentored.
- Be professional but also personable.
A more detailed job description is available upon request. Out of state candidates are being considered but no relocation assistance is available.
Qualified candidates will have a title such as: Tax Accountant, Senior Tax Accountant, Tax Specialist, Tax Consultant, Tax Advisor, Senior Tax Associate, Tax Associate, Tax Professional, etc..