Tax Analyst (Fortune 500 Company)
We have recently partnered with a growing Fortune 500 company on the south side of Denver with large plans for expansion in the very near future to help them identify a (federal) Tax Analyst. The ideal candidate has a sharp, energetic personality and experience in public accounting or industry. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an environment that will provide them with challenging work and the ability to advance and grow their career.
What's in it for you?
- Beautiful south Denver Tech Center location
- Working with a professional team of motivated individuals
- Opportunity to develop a broad range of experience in tax compliance, accounting and reporting work
- Potential for growth and advancement within the company
- Full suite of benefits including health and dental insurance, PTO, sick time and paid holidays, ongoing training and professional development, etc.
- Great work-life balance (rarely work more than 40-45 hours per week)
The Tax Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare federal income tax returns and assist with quarterly and year end provision calculations
- Calculate estimated tax payments
- Various accounting type projects related to tax
- Assist with audits
- Participate in planning and research related to tax
Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply and will be considered.
Qualified candidates will probably come from either a public accounting firm or another corporate tax department and have a title such as: Tax Associate, Senior Tax Associate, Tax Analyst, Tax Specialist, Tax Accountant, Income Tax Analyst, Tax Expert, CPA, Tax Consultant, etc.