Tax Accountant or Tax Consultant (Temporary, Contract, Seasonal or Part Time)
Tax Accountant or Tax Manager (Seasonal, Contract and Part Time)
Denver, Boulder, Ft. Collins and Remote
$30.00 – $100.00 per hour
We are working with various corporate tax groups and a number or small to medium sized public accounting firms throughout the Boulder and Denver Metro area who are looking for temporary or contract tax help. Our clients need people who have skills ranging from preparation of corporate or complex partnership tax returns and assisting with tax provisions and tax reporting to review of HNW individual and small business returns. Work schedule and length of commitment will vary and is something that will be mutually agreed upon.
Retired tax accountants, stay-at-home parents, people recently laid off or anyone else that has recent tax skills are encouraged to contact us. People with experience that only includes working for a retail tax company (H&R Block, etc.) are not qualified.
Compensation varies depending on experience, but typically ranges from $30.00 – 100.00 an hour.
Responsibilities for a Tax Accountant or Tax Manager position include:
- One or more of the following is needed:
- Preparation and/or review of complex corporate or partnership tax returns
- Experience preparing and/or reviewing tax provisions in accordance with ASC 740
- Preparation and / or review of individual and business tax returns, ranging from simple to complex in nature
- Experience with indirect and property tax compliance
- Assisting with and/or managing tax audits with federal and state authorities
- Perform tax related research and complete special projects
- Communicate with clients, the IRS and other business professionals as needed
Qualifications for a Tax Accountant or Tax Manager position are:
- Accounting degree or related coursework
- Master’s in Tax preferred
- 2+ years of recent tax related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude with tax accounting software, preferable