St. Cloud, MN | Direct Hire
Tax Accountant or Tax Senior
We have been engaged by the managing tax partner of a medium-sized public accounting firm in
St. Cloud to help identify someone for a Tax Accountant position. Our client offers a variety of tax compliance, planning and consulting services to small - medium sized businesses, partnerships, family groups and HNW individual clients. Since many of the staff have families, these guys typically work more reasonable hours during peak times. They are offering competitive compensation, including a strong bonus and benefits.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 1-4 years public accounting experience in tax preparation and client service.
- CPA & Masters in Tax is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in all areas of income taxation (i.e., individual, partnership, corporate, trust).
- Knowledge and experience in transfer taxation (i.e., estate and gift tax) a plus.
- Proficiency in tax research and memorandum writing.
- Strong verbal and writing skills, including interaction with client personnel.
- Ability to review staff tax engagements and prep complex tax engagements.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to communicate with clients, staff, and management.