Tax Accountant (Wealth Management Firm)
Twin Cities, MN
Wealth Management Tax Specialist
We have been approached by a Wealth Management firm in Minneapolis to identify a strong Tax Professional with experience working with High Net-Worth individuals, flow-through entities, and trusts. Their group works collaboratively with colleagues in other departments and allows exposure to other areas outside of tax. While busy season is inevitable, this tax group experiences much more reasonable hours than public accounting and very interesting, complex work.
- Preparation and/or review of individual, flow-through and trust tax returns and tax projections. They will also be asked to participate in a client-facing capacity during meetings.
- Serve as a tax resource for the firm’s client base. Provides client service both individually and collaboratively.
- Ensure that all tax related research and data gathering is complete, and presentation materials are prepared in a timely fashion for clients and prospects.
- Communicate tax concepts to clients in an easy to understand way. Explain advantages and disadvantages of certain tax positions clearly.
- Monitor and review client quarterly tax estimates.
- Ability and interest in learning or being exposed to comprehensive financial planning.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and CPA designation required. Major in accounting or finance desired.
- Experience in individual and trust tax services is required.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office products is required.