State Tax Manager
Twin Cities, MN
We’ve been engaged by the VP of Tax of a Minnesota company looking for a Tax Manager with heavy State experience. This is a medium sized tax department where there is exposure to many different areas within tax. With a heavy emphasis on work life balance this group generally works almost no overtime and sticks to 40 hour weeks.
- Prepare and review State and Local tax returns, extensions, estimates.
- Contribute to the quarterly and yearly provision
- Work with State and Local governments to ensure compliance
- Manage State tax audits
- Depreciation calculations for State and Federal tax
- Perform research of various US and International tax issues
- Miscellaneous tax projects
- 5+ years of corporate income tax experience
- CPA a plus but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- State and Local tax experience highly desired