Senior Tax Manager (High Profile ASC 740 Firm)
Senior Tax Manager (High Profile ASC 740 firm! Partnership track)
A leading corporate accounting firm is looking to identify a Senior Tax Manager for their high profile corporate clients. This includes preparation and review of income tax provision calculations, income tax return preparation and review, assistance with day to day federal, state, and international tax matters that may arise, and the identification, design, and implementation of tax planning strategies. They work in a collaborative, dynamic environment. You work with top-tier clients while maintaining a small firm atmosphere!
Duties & Responsibilities – Tax Manager
· Initiate, monitor, and deliver tax provision and tax compliance services in a timely and accurate manner.
· Participate in the mentoring and development of team members
· CPA or EA required
· 3+ years in a Senior Accountant role
Duties & Responsibilities
- Initiate, monitor, and deliver tax provision and tax compliance services in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage projects to ensure technically accurate product and high-quality deliverable is presented to clients.
- Manage projects within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction.
- Work towards becoming the primary client service contact.
- Ensure complete communication with client and firm personnel.
- Build client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
- Participate in the mentoring and development of team members
- Help to develop and guide staff by providing effective performance feedback and ensuring team responsibilities are consistent with skills and developmental goals.
- CPA or EA required
- 3+ years in a Senior Accountant role