Senior Tax Associate
Minneapolis, MN | Direct Hire
We have been engaged by a shareholder of a medium-sized Minneapolis CPA firm to help them identify a Senior Tax Associate. Our client is dedicated to their client base and quickly evolving as the industry expands and changes. They need an individual who is self motivated, dedicated, hard working, light hearted, and knowledgeable. For years, our client has worked hard to nurture a group of happy employees that pride themselves on integrity, client orientation and quality work.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Masters in Accounting or Tax preferred.
- 3-5 years recent public accounting experience
- Written and verbal communication skills
- CPA or CPA candidate
- Preparation and review of small - medium size business and individual tax returns.
- Some accounting and financial statement preparation.
- Tax research and planning.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Generous compensation
- 401K with employer match
- Health Insurance
- 20 paid vacation days & 7 additional PTO days
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid parking
- Casual environment
Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply and will be considered.