Senior Tax Associate (Real Estate Focused CPA Firm)
Twin Cities, MN
We have been engaged by the managing partner of a smaller public accounting firm in St. Paul to help identify someone for a Senior Tax Accountant position. Our client offers a variety of tax compliance, planning and consulting services to small - medium sized businesses, partnerships, family groups and HNW individual clients. Since many of the staff have families, these guys typically work more reasonable hours during peak times. They are offering competitive compensation, including a strong bonus and full benefits.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 3 - 6 years public accounting experience in tax preparation, planning, research, and client service.
- CPA is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in all areas of income taxation (i.e., individual, partnership, corporate, trust).
- Knowledge and experience in transfer taxation (i.e., estate and gift tax) preferred.
- Proficiency in tax research and memorandum writing.
- Strong verbal and writing skills, including interaction with client personnel.
- Review staff tax engagements and prep complex tax engagements.
- Work independently.
- Handling multiple projects at one time.
- Collaborating with clients, staff, and management.