Senior Tax Analyst - Tax Technology (Global Aviation Company)
TAX TECHNOLOGY ANALYST-Global Aviation Company
The worlds largest aviation company is looking for a Tax Technology Analyst to help grow their fast growing technology team! you will collaborate with the broader tax organization, and other business functions to deliver solutions that optimize a variety of complex tax processes as well as provide key business insights. Additionally, you will play an integral role in implementing Boeing’s technology transformation initiatives within the tax department by ensuring that new systems provide key capabilities in an efficient manner. Great benefits and stock options!
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years with industry ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system or an equivalent such as SAP (System Applications & Products)
- 3+ years analyzing/interpreting large volumes of data and presenting your findings to others
- 3+ years with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Project
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of tax, accounting, or finance systems experience
- Proficiency in analytics and visualization tools such as Alteryx and Tableau.
- Familiarity with multiple tax disciplines (Income, Sales and Use, Property, VAT) and common processes within each area.
- Experience utilizing the finance and reporting capabilities within SAP and Oracle ERP systems.
- Automation expertise utilizing tools such as Alteryx and RPA.