Senior Tax Analyst (40 hour work week)
Currently seeking a Senior Tax Analyst for a great opportunity in the Seattle, WA area. The ideal candidate will possess 2+ years of tax experience in a medium or large public accounting firm or with a corporate tax department. The tax department rarely works more than 40 hours a week, there might be a chance to work remotely 1 or 2 days a week and the culture is smiley and friendly.
Responsibilities of the Senior Tax Analyst
- The position will be involved in a variety of projects including federal, state and some international income tax compliance for corporate and partnership entities (1120 & 1065), assisting the group with quarterly and year-end provision calculations, audit support and various special projects related to compliance and tax planning
- Analyze and interpret data and providing advice to help others make decisions.
- Timely preparation and filing of multistate monthly and quarterly tax returns
- Timely preparation and filing of Federal, State and Local tax returns
- Perform federal and state income tax returns and tax compliance
- Develop and implement a current tax strategy
- Conduct tax research for current and prospective tax issues
Requirements of the Senior Tax Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 2+ years of tax experience in a medium or large public accounting firm or with a corporate tax department
- CPA and or public accounting experience a plus
- Solid tax and accounting background in US corporate taxation
Compensation for the Senior Tax Analyst
- Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
* Qualified candidates might have a title like: Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst, Tax Associate, Tax Consultant, Tax Specialist, Tax Senior, Senior Tax Accountant, Senior Tax Analyst, Senior Tax Associate, Tax Manager.
* Out of state candidates will be considered but no relocation assistance is available.