Senior Tax Advisor (Wealth Management Firm)
Denver, CO | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Currently seeking a Senior Tax Advisor for a great opportunity to join a wealth management firm in the Denver, CO area. The ideal candidate will possess 3 to 8 years of experience in a local or middle market public accounting firm.
Why we like this Senior Tax Advisor opportunity:
- Interesting blend of compliance and planning
- Laid back work environment – tech company feel
- Extensive suite of benefits – including pet insurance
- No charge hours to track or requirements to hit
- Option to work remotely up to 3 days a week
Responsibilities of the Senior Tax Advisor:
- Work with internal members of the firm to help with planning and tax minimization strategies.
- Review and prepare a variety of tax returns for individuals and families and their associated businesses, investments, and fiduciary entities.
- Communicate with financial advisors on client related planning issues.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing budgets and projections.
- Communicate with clients on issues around tax compliance and planning.
- Perform other duties assigned.
Requirements of the Senior Tax Advisor:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant subject
- Advanced degree a plus
- CPA or CPA eligible
- 2 to 6 years of experience in a local or middle market public accounting firm
- Good tax planning skills
- Good client interaction skills
We have found that candidates with titles like Tax Accountant, Tax Specialist, Tax Analyst, Tax Associate, Senior Tax Associate, Senior Tax Accountant, Tax Manager, Tax Consultant, CPA and Tax Advisor are usually very qualified.
Out of state candidates are being considered but relocation assistance is not available at this time.