Senior Tax Accountant (Manufacturing Company)
Senior Tax Accountant (Technology Company)
$75-85K plus bonus
We are working with the Tax Director of a technology company based in downtown Denver to help them identify someone for a Senior Tax Accountant position.
- International, federal and state income tax compliance
- Work as part of team responsible for quarterly and annual tax provision numbers
- Assist with responding to tax audits
- Assist with technology adoption and implementation projects
- Tax planning and research work
- Dynamic and industry leading SaaS company
- Progressive culture that supports a life outside of work
- Some flexibility to work remotely part of the time
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Open and transparent management environment
- 2 to 4 years of public accounting or industry tax experience
- Some international tax experience or willingness to learn
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Team oriented attitude and good people skills
- Knowledge of provision process
- Strong technology adoption skills
Out of state candidates are not being considered for this position.
Candidates for this position will have a title such as: Tax Accountant, Senior Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst, Tax Specialist, Tax Consultant, Senior Tax Associate, Tax Associate, Senior Tax Analyst, Tax Manager, or others.