Senior Tax Accountant (Manufacturing Company)
We are working with a global manufacturing company to help identify a Senior Tax Accountant.
As a Senior Tax Accountant you will get:
- Fast paced and fun work environment
- Team oriented, inclusive culture
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits
- Works hours that allow for a life outside of work
- Exposure to compliance, provision work, audit support, planning and special projects
- Exposure to international tax issues with a large global manufacturing company
- 2 - 5 years of income tax experience
- Experience with federal consolidated and multi-state tax returns
- Big 4 or regional public firm experience a plus
- Master's degree a plus
If you feel like a qualified candidate for the Senior Tax Accountant position, please forward your resume. Out of state candidates will be considered but no relocation assistance is available.
Qualified candidates may have a title such as: Senior Tax Accountant, Senior Tax Associate, Senior Tax Specialist, Tax Manager, Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst, Senior Tax Analyst Tax Consultant, Tax Associate, Tax Preparer or CPA