Senior International Tax Manager (Mining Company)
Denver, CO | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
We are working with the Senior Director of a well-known mining company in the Denver area to help identify someone for a Senior International Tax Manager position. This is a cool opportunity for the right person.
Why do we think this Senior Tax Manager is a cool position:
- Large tax department with lots of resources
- Opportunity to learn and advance
- Family friendly environment
- Smart and helpful colleagues
- Large, stable company that is a leader in their industry
- Very strong bonus compensation plan
What kind of background is the Senior Tax Manager going to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Master’s in Tax or Accounting a plus)
- Prior public accounting experience a definite plus
- Experience in natural resources or with depletion a plus
- Minimum of 7 years of tax experience
- Experience with complex corporate tax issues is a must
- International and domestic compliance experience is a must
- CPA a plus
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
Our client is working remotely right now and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. At some point they will start working back in the office. At that time, this position will work in the office, remotely with occasional travel to the office, or some type of hybrid. Those details can be discussed in an interview. Relocation assistance may be available.
Qualified candidates will have a title such as: Senior Tax Manager, Tax Manager, Tax Director, Income Tax Manager, Tax Compliance Manager, Federal Tax Manager, etc.