Senior International Tax Manager/Director
Seattle, WA | Direct Hire
International Tax Senior Manager
A large independent global accounting firm is looking to identify an International Tax Senior Manager to interact with members of various client service teams. This is a great opportunity to advance to partnership!
- The candidate must possess strong technical skills, tax planning, consulting, and compliance.
- In addition to the preparation and review of tax returns, they will focus on tax issues associated with corporate M&A, as well as transfer pricing matters.
- Senior Managers/Directors participate in identifying client issues and communicating with clients and financial managers.
- Managers must possess and maintain strong written and oral presentation skills, conduct research on various client issues, and supervise Senior Associates, Experienced Associates and Associates.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree preferred
- Advanced credential preferred (i.e. CPA, JD, CFP or CFA)
- 5-9 years relevant work experience with an accounting firm, including at least 4 years of Corporate Tax experience