Sales & Use Tax Manager (Manufacturing Company)
We have been engaged by a manufacturing client to help identify someone for a Sales and Use Tax Manager position. This is a key role within the tax group. Here’s the scoop -
What makes this so good:
- Support from upper management
- Key role with lots of opportunity to shine
- Growing company with a dynamic business model
- Strong compensation plan (including bonus)
- Full benefits package including health and dental insurance, life insurance and LTD and STD, HSA plan, paid vacation and sick time, paid holidays, etc..
- Supportive work environment and culture
- Family friend culture
What you’ll be doing as the Sales & Use Tax Manager:
- Full responsibilities for all sales and use tax functions, including compliance and reporting, audit management, research and planning, etc.
- Manage a group of individuals at different stages in their development and career
- Taking ownership with support from the team
- Be hands on and not afraid to get into the weeds
What kind of background we need for the Sales and Use Tax Manager position:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relate field (Masters a plus)
- 5+ years of indirect tax experience
- Experience managing others
- Someone that takes ownership and is a strong leader
Relocation assistance may be available.
Qualified candidates will have a title such as: Sales and Use Tax Manager, Indirect Tax Manager, S&U Tax Senior Manager, Sales and Use Tax Senior Associate, S&U Tax Lead, S&U Tax Professional, Sales & Use Tax Consultant, etc.