International Tax Manager or Senior Manager (Real Estate Franchisor)
Denver, CO | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
We have been contacted by the VP of Tax for a well know real estate service and franchise company to help them identify someone for a newly created International Tax Manager or Senior Manager position.
Why we like this International Tax Manager or Senior Manager position:
- Great company with a great culture
- They were doing hybrid work arrangements before hybrid was a thing
- Opportunity to make this role your own
- Strong benefits package including health, dental, PTO, etc.
- Family friendly environment
- Very reasonable hours provides work-life balance
What you’ll be doing as the International Tax Manager or Senior Manager:
- Preparing and reviewing international tax returns
- Special projects that relate to issues impacting international taxes (M&A, etc.)
- Assist with domestic tax periodically
- Assist with quarterly and annual tax provision
- Work with outside service providers as needed
- More details of what you’ll be doing are coming soon
The background the International Tax Manager or Senior Manager needs:
- 5+ years of tax experience
- 3+ years of international tax experience
- Experience with tax provision work
- Self starter
Out of state and local candidates will be considered, however, relocation assistance is not available.