International Tax Manager (Communications Services)
Denver, CO | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE US
We are working with the Tax Director of a global communications services company to identify a new International Tax Manager.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Prepare/Review international tax calculations for global tax provision.
- Prepare/Review income tax workpapers necessary for all international income tax compliance, including foreign tax payment.
- Prepare all 5471/8858 for foreign entities and assist with other international tax aspects of U.S. tax compliance
- Maintain the companies transfer pricing policies and record monthly accounting entries ensuring compliance with the policy
- Calculate foreign tax provisions of overseas entities for completion of statutory audit filings
- Manage foreign income tax audits as they arise.
- Assist with foreign treasury and cash management activities
- Calculate and maintain calculations of foreign earnings and profits
- Compliance with European DAC6 reporting requirements
- Perform tax research and analysis as required to ensure the company is in compliance with statutory and legal requirements
What kind of experience you'll bring:
- 7+ years of work experience in income taxation with accounting firm or large corporation
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred
- Knowledge/experience with income tax provisions under ASC740
- Proficient in excel and other data manipulation programs. Experience with OneSource Tax Provision/Corptax
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills are required
- Candidates must possess excellent analytical, judgment and decision making skills with the ability to adapt to change
- High-energy individual with strong work ethic