International Tax Manager (Global Industrial Company)
INTERNATIONAL TAX MANAGER -GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY!
This is a great opportunity to join a 6 billion dollar company! Great pay, benefits and stock options. The International Tax Manager is primarily responsible for the preparation and filing of the company’s tax returns relating to operations outside the U.S. and preparation and analysis of the Company’s tax planning projects.
• Lead preparation and filing of the Company’s US international-based returns ensuring that all earnings and profits and tax pools are accurately prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
• Computes the foreign tax credit limitation for purposes of repatriation and FTC planning including determining the tax cost and/or benefit of these plans.
• Analyzes and advises senior management of newly enacted tax legislation with regards to its impact on the Company’s International compliance requirements.
• Assists in tax examinations by various tax authorities. This includes preparation of responses to the IRS, information requests with respect to foreign earnings and profits, inclusions and tax credits.
• Maintains regular contact with personnel at the Company’s domestic and international subsidiaries and divisions to ensure that any operational changes that may impact international compliance are understood and acted on.
• Maintains and updates knowledge of the Company’s accounting methods, policies and systems.
• Undertakes special projects, including tax due diligence relating to potential acquisitions and internal reorganizations as they relate to international tax, earnings & profits, inclusions and foreign tax credits.
• Assists in tax provision calculations quarterly and YE provision
• Assists in tax automation projects
• A minimum of 7 years of corporate tax and accounting experience is required.
• High degree of demonstrated technical competence in both tax compliance and accounting under FAS109/ASC-740.
• Experienced, successful manager and mentor of professional staff.
• CPA is preferred, master’s in taxation desirable.