Indirect Tax Manager
We have been engaged by the VP of Tax of a growing, Denver based telecom company to help identify a Indirect Tax Manager to oversee all sales & use, telecom and excise, and property tax compliance, planning and support.
Why we think you’ll like this Indirect Tax Manager position:
- Growing company with a progressive culture
- Opportunity to grow and advance
- Opportunity to manage, develop and coach a team of 2 people (3 next year)
- Supportive environment with a boss that has your back
- Flexible work schedule with remote work options after Covid 19
- Strong bonus plan with competitive base compensation
- Benefits including health and dental insurance, 401k plan with company matching, vacation and PTO plan that really allows you to unplug and re-energize, etc..
- Regular CPE and/or training to stay at the top of your profession
What kind of background we think the Indirect Tax Manager probably needs to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (advanced degree a plus)
- 5+ years of experience working with indirect taxes
- Management and/or telecom experience a plus
- Someone that takes ownership of their work
- Strong Excel skills and ability to learn new software quickly
*A details description of responsibilities is available upon request. Out of state candidates are being considered and there might be a small relocation package available.