Littleton, CO | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Oxford Tax Recruiting has big plans. Yeah, like super big. Although we're seriously thinking about world domination, our interim plan is to be the best tax recruiting firm out there. To achieve that plan we are looking for a couple of recruiting superheroes that want to set the recruiting world on fire. And don't worry, you don't have to know anything about tax work to join our team!
What makes this such a sweet gig?
- We’re good at what we do and our customers love us for it!
- All of us have family and friends and they take priority – family first
- We’ll be flexible if you need to work from home on a regular basis or just when needed
- Hanging out with other superheroes – training and coaching to help make you as successful as you can be
- A compensation plan that rewards success but doesn’t leave you hanging if things are slow
- A fun culture that likes joking around and asking about your weekend – if you’re a private person this may not be the place for you
- A track record of success in a niche that we dominate
What's the catch?
- You need to be comfortable asking tough questions and reaching out to people that you don’t know
- We spend a lot of time on the phone
- You need to take ownership of your work and not make excuses
- Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just looking to break into the recruiting world – we have a place for you
- You should enjoy making money – whether you like buying nice things or buying investment properties, a career in recruiting can be very rewarding
Where do you start?
- If this sounds like an opportunity that excites you, please send your resume or give us a call.
Although we offer a hybrid work situation (in person and remote), we want someone that is in the area so we can do hands-on training. During the initial ramp-up, we feel it’s easier and quicker to work in the same office.
Our experience has shown that people from all walks of life can do well as a recruiter. Many of the best recruiters have experience as a: corporate recruiter, talent acquisition specialist, talent acquisition manager, recruiting manager, account manager, account executive, sales specialist, inside sales representative, telemarketer, business development representative, waiter, waitress, car rental agent, bartender, circus clown or even politician.