Tax Senior (Wealth Management FIrm)
Twin Cities, MN
Tax Senior – Wealth Management Firm
We have been approached by a prestigious Wealth Management firm in Minneapolis to identify a strong Tax professional. Their tax professionals work collaboratively with colleagues of varied expertise, within a defined range of core hours. While increases in workload will naturally occur during peak tax seasons, their tax professionals experience a more balanced, proactive work environment.
- Preparation, review and completion of high net worth individual and flowthrough tax returns and projections.
- Serve in a client-facing capacity during meetings.
- Act as a tax resource for the firm and its clients.
- Responsible for assisting tax research, tax planning, and tax modeling.
- Monitors and reviews client quarterly tax estimates.
- Ability to communicate complex tax concepts to non-tax people in an easy to understand way.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- CPA designation preferred.
- Experience in individual and trust tax services is required.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office products is required.