State Income Tax Accountant
We have recently partnered with a growing Fortune 500 company on the south side of Denver with large plans for expansion in the very near future to help them identify a Staff State Tax Accountant. The ideal candidate has a sharp, energetic personality and experience in public accounting or industry tax. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an environment that will provide them with challenging work and the ability to advance and grow their career.
What's in it for you?
- Beautiful south Denver Tech Center location
- Working with a professional team of motivated individuals
- Opportunity to develop a broad range of experience in tax accounting and reporting work
- Potential for growth and advancement within the company
- $65,000 - 75,000 salary depending on experience
A State Staff or Senior Staff Tax Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare State and Local income tax returns
- Calculate estimated tax payments
- Assist with tax provision
- Analytical skills, including but not limited to, excel spreadsheets to illustrate and calculate the tax effect on proposed transactions and audit questions
- Assist with audits
Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply and will be considered.